Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Activity 1

As the reflection after participates the “Program Bina Insan Guru”, I was wondered that I have several problems that must overcome before to be the Holistic and versatile teacher. The problems are:
· Imbalance in confident self. Sometimes I felt very humble in the group because the other persons performance better than me. It makes me be passive. But sometimes I felt overconfident until I really stubborn to follow the others instructions.
· I am lack in stamina energy. I have motivation but still can not achieve the target.
· Have low confident to other persons but really depend on environment.

The improvement action plan that I can do:
→ Aims:
· Control my mind set to determine what is the right and wrong choices by considering the risk and impact from that behavior ( actually I like to try the different way thinking)
· Find out my weakness and strengthens.
· Do at least simple exercise continuously
· Eat the balance diet especially vitamins
· Makes the good relationship but mind set the curiosity of self safety in environment.
· Overcome and adapt with people surrounding whoever they are
→ Objectives:
· Become the good role model for student in future.
· Avoid the negative think.
· Become an easy approachable person.
· Have the best appearance.

Collect data:
· Degree of performance participation in group work
· Changed of appearance attitude and style
· Reflection and perspectives from peoples at surrounding

Observation:
· Always record and takes notes the reflection.
· Always upgrade the standard of benchmarks key performance index action research

Determine the achievement of target:
· Evaluate and reflect the action taken
· Observe and analysis the data
· Compare with the benchmarks

No comments:

Post a Comment